Jan 1 – NO SCHOOL!
Jan 15 – NO SCHOOL! Martin Luther King,
Jan 16 – Optional Enrollment ends
Jan 29 – Kansas Day
Jan 1-5 – Things that GO!
Jan 8-12 – Friendship
Jan 15-19 – Diversity/My Great Big World!
Jan 22-26 – Dinosaurs
Jan 29-Feb 2 – Kansas
- Please make sure your child has the following in the classroom at all times:
- 2-3 bottles
- Formula or Breast Milk
- Pacifier (if the child takes one)
- 2-3 Weather appropriate outfits
- Fitted crib sheet and blanket
- Please take home your child’s bedding every Friday and bring back clean on Monday.
- Nothing can be left in your child’s bag that could be considered toxic (diaper rash cream, lotion, baby powder, medicine, etc.)
Self Confidence – Your child is learning that they are a very special person; that they are loved, smart, fun, and capable. When children feel good about themselves, they are more confident and willing to take on new challenges.
- Comment on what your child does well. You found the button that makes the bear pop!
- Help your child be a good problem-solver. Give them the support they need to be successful without completely solving the problem for them.
- Give your child the chance to do things for themselves, like small chores or pouring a drink.
- Encourage your child to keep trying. You are working so hard to get the ball in the basket!