- April 4 - 8: Weather
- April 11 - 15: Outer Space
- April 18 - 22: Earth/Recycling
- April 25 - 29: Dinosaurs
Important Dates in April:
- April 1: Little Caesars Fundraiser Delivery (Pick up orders between 2 - 5 pm at UCD office)
- April 11th: Take 5 - Music Monday
- April 12th: Take 5 - Taco Tuesday (Healthy Habits & Nutrition)
- April 12th: SPRING PICTURES
- April 13th: Take 5 - Work Together Wednesday
- April 14th: Take 5 - Artsy Thursday
- April 15th: Take 5 - Pancakes with Parents at 8:30 am
- April 17th: Emma turns 3!!
- April 22nd: Earth Day
- April 23: The Big Event (looking for volunteers!!!)
- April 26th: Track and Field Day at 9:30 am (Be sure to have your child wear tennis shoes)
- Be sure your child has a water bottle each week.
- Don't forget to take your child's bedding home every Friday and return every Monday
- If your child is potty training, please bring plenty of extra clothes and be sure to take home soiled laundry daily.
Can You Take 5?
The week of April 11th - 15th is the Week of the Young Child. WOYC is an annual celebration sponsored by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) to recognize the importance of the early childhood years. As part of our celebration, we will be giving the parents the opportunity to "take 5 minutes" to spend with their child in the form of a short activity to do together each afternoon at pick up. Please take 5 extra minutes out of your schedule to visit your child's classroom during the WOYC to appreciate the joy of childhood. We will end the week with Pancakes for Parents on Friday, April 15th. We will serve pancakes from 8:30 am - 9:30 am. If you are free, please join us!!