Our students will be joining St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital in the fight against childhood cancer by participating in a Trike-a-Thon the week of July 8-12! This is a week-long event and it teaches our students that they have the power to help others. They will also learn trike safety through fun lessons. We’ll end the week with a celebration on Friday, July 12, and you’re invited to come!
Your involvement is a big part of making this fundraiser a success, and participation is easy!
REGISTER at stjude.org/trike
- Click “Find Your School” and then “Register”
- Additional resources available in your online fundraising center
- Use @stjude and #stjudetrikeathon
- Encourage friends and family to donate online
- Log any offline donations (cash & checks) in your online fundraising center
- Return offline donations to your teacher (checks only)
- Select your prizes via the link sent to you via email post event
- Join us as we practice what we’ve learned
- Bring your child’s helmet and riding toy!