University Child Development
Teachers: Karla, D’Mya, Dani, Sammy
Sept 30 UCD Clean Up Day (volunteers needed!)
Oct 5 Date Night
Oct 6 Harold’s Birthday!
Oct 8-12 Spirit Week
Oct 13 WU Homecoming
Oct 31 Halloween - Trick-or-Treat at WU and Class Parties
Shapes and Colors
Pumpkins and Harvest
- Volunteers are needed THIS weekend to help paint classrooms, power wash the playgrounds, and complete other projects
- Keep an eye out for the Spirit Week schedule of daily themes!
- Join us on our float for the Homecoming Parade. We will be looking for candy donations the week prior to the parade.
- Trick-or-treating - we will Trick-or-Treat at Washburn after breakfast on Halloween. Bring your child’s costume and we will put it on after breakfast. Parents are more than welcome to come along. The more the merrier!
- Halloween Party - 3:15pm on the 31st - look for a treat sign up sheet - parents are also invited to this!
Random items that we could use, if you have them to get rid of :)
- Empty parmesan cheese containers
- Empty plastic spice jar with a “toddler palm” sized lid
- Square-ish box - around 18”x18”x18”
Please don’t hesitate with any questions, comments, or concerns. We love hearing from you. Thank you for trusting us with your children!