Summer is finally here!!!
The toddler room is welcoming a new teacher, Miss D’Mya who will be here Monday - Friday from 9 am - 5 pm each day. Summer brings splash days which start in June. The first splash day for the toddlers will be June 2nd, then every Friday after that (weather permitting). The temperature must reach 80 degrees in order to have splash day. A swim suit, swim diapers, towels. and swim shoes (optional) need to be brought for splash day. Also, check with your students teacher to ensure you have brought sunscreen.
- May 29-June 2: Camping
- June 5- 9: Dinosaurs
- June 12-16: Farm Animals/Pets
- June 19-23: Seasons- Summer
- June 26-30: Ocean/beach
- July 3-7: Patriotic
- July 10-14: Crash, Bang, BOOM!
- July 17-21: Sports
- July 24-28: Zoo Animals
- July 31- August 4: Picnic
- May 29th: No school/ Memorial Day
- June 16th: Donuts with dad from 8:00am-9:00am
- July 3-4th: No school/ Independence Day